The Rotary Club of Scottsdale North

We are a casual, evening club exemplified by...

Our Motto: Helping others while celebrating life!
 
Our club provides an excellent opportunity to create new friendships, have direct involvement in the community and build business relationships. The club dues and costs are lower than traditional clubs because we believe everyone has something to offer, and we want to continue building a dynamic club for people of all ages and stages of life. Our community service projects help people right here in the Valley, with a particular affinity for projects that benefit children, veterans and/or animals. For some examples of our projects, visit Club Stories

 

Give us your time and help us make a difference.

 
 
Four-Way Test

The Four-Way Test is a nonpartisan and nonsectarian ethical guide for Rotarians to use for their personal and professional relationships. The test has been translated into more than 100 languages. 
Of the things we think, say or do:

  1. Is it the TRUTH?
  2. Is it FAIR to all concerned?
  3. Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
  4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
Weekly Meetings are held:
Wednesdays from 5:45 to 7:00 p.m.
Hacienda's Mexican Grill
32527 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ
If you are interested in attending one of our in person meetings, please contact us .
Follow us on Facebook for news & updates!
Club News & Stories
During a recent meeting we had a special guest, Mike Nolan, Director of Planning & Development for Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center (SWCC). Mike educated our club on the growing demand for the SWCC to take injured and misplaced animals of Arizona and the southern United States. SWCC is located in north east Scottsdale and is one of very few conservation centers that are equipped to house large animals such as bears and mountain lions, along with all the small animals in their care.
A staggering 85% of the operating costs of SWCC come from donations, the remaining 15% comes from SWCC’s visitors. Rotary Club of North Scottsdale is happy to support SWCC in obtaining incubators for orphaned animals that are too young to survive on their own.
 
SWCC will be hosting tours and events all summer!
To find out how to visit and donate, please visit:
Upcoming Events